Job description / Role
Shipa Delivery is an online platform making it easier for businesses and consumers to send and receive parcels in the GCC. Our expanding operation connects users with a network of delivery assets and services via mobile apps and online business dashboards. We make collection of packages within one hour a reality, along with a choice of on-demand, same-day, next-day, and cross-border delivery services. Shipa Delivery’s technology stack provides real-time parcel tracking via GPS; and for businesses, an integrated solution to streamline last-mile logistics and automate delivery management.
Warehousing and Cross Border Associate is responsible for carrying out an array of duties such as receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, overseeing the packing and shipping of orders, and/or managing, retrieving, and organizing stock.
Including but not limited to:
• Manage and track the inbound and outbound shipments to ensure in meeting the target date of delivery.
• Prepares periodically reports (weekly/monthly/ yearly) and submits timely the reports to the supervisor.
• Organize stocks and maintain inventory
• Receive, unload and place incoming inventory items appropriately
• Responsible for use of barcode scanner warehousing system and its link with stock management software.
• Process, package and ship orders accurately.
• Inspecting products for defects and damages.
• Accommodate and carefully handle fragile merchandise
• Expeditiously ship product within the designated timeframe, maintaining quality and pricing standards.
• Have a collaborative spirit and maintain a strong team-oriented work environment and contribute to productivity goals
• Contribute ideas on ways to improve or optimize warehousing procedures
• Assure customer satisfaction
• Assure process quality
• Bachelor’s degree is a must
• Experience in or exposure to logistics, ecommerce preferred
• Previous experiences in warehousing and cross border functionalities is must.
• Results focused, quality oriented and hands-on
• Strong ability to identify issues, obstacles and opportunities and then develop and implement effective solutions through creativity, innovation, and analytical thinking
• Previous experience in Warehousing and Fulfilment is a plus.
About the Company
Agility is a global provider of integrated supply chain solutions with more than 20,000 employees, 450 offices in 100 countries around the world and over $4.5 billion in annual revenue. A publicly traded company, we offer our customers truly personalized service and flexible solutions tailored to meet their individual business needs, supported by a comprehensive network of warehousing facilities, transportation and freight management services.
Our customers span a range of industries from technology and retail to consumer products and oil and gas. In addition, Agility has three specialized business units: Defense & Government Services, Project Logistics, and Fairs & Events Logistics, each with dedicated teams to meet the complex customer requirements in these markets.