Job description / Role
Objectives: Create and maintain new business relationships for the company. Device pricing and marketing strategies. Follow up on further business needs with existing clients.
• Identifying potential clients, and expanding business ties with existing ones.
• Keeping up with market trends and current client needs.
• Market research to keep pricing strategy in line with the market.
Reporting to: Managing Director
Other interactions: Clients, Relevant authorities
Duration: 2-year contract
Probation: 6 months
Working Hours: Sun-Thursday 6-9pm
Travel requirements: Lots of travel required within the country
Commission / Bonus: Attractive incentive package
University Qualifications: Undergraduate degree in any field
Nature and length of previous experience:
• Must have at-least 7 years of relevant industry experience.
• Should have a client base
Specialist knowledge: Warehousing, Logistics, Shipping
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
Good negotiator, strong social skills, good command of the English language
About the Company
Pierlink Logistics, founded in 2017, is a newly setup company aimed at providing world class logistic solution to businesses. Our services include: freight forwarding, container loading and unloading, sea cargo services, warehousing and customs clearing.