Job description / Role
Quest Search and Selection is working with a multinational automotive manufacturing company as they look for a Warranty Manager to join their team in Dubai. You will be the focal point of all warranty dealings and ensure that all related systems, processes, and records are up-to-date.
As a Warranty Manager, you will perform:
- Dealer penalty and warranty claims approval
- Dealer warranty training and conferences/workshops participation
- Onsite dealer audits
- Parts checking and disposal
- Dealer warrant reporting
- Dealer performance monitoring
- Collaboration with internal teams to ensure operational efficiency
- Other dealer warranty related tasks
- Bachelor’s degree, with at least 3 years industry experience in similar role or capacity
- After sales experience in the Automotive industry is a must
- Solid vehicle technical knowledge / background
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, and has strong negotiation skills
If you think that you have the qualifications for this exciting opportunity, apply with your updated CV today and get a chance to be part of this highly successful Fortune 500 company.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.