This position is closed or expired.
See other Logistics jobs
Wash Bay Team Leader – Al Futtaim Logistics
Al Futtaim Group
Al-Futtaim Logistics Automotive division has a mission of delivering the highest level of service, quality and efficiency to the region's leading Automotive retailers.
We are currently looking to recruit a Wash Bay Team Leader based at one of the Al Futtaim Logisitcs Auto Unit locations in Dubai, UAE.
To control and lead a team of Wash Bay Technicians to assist in driving, washing and accessory fitment of light vehicles and trucks up to 3.0t at all AFL locations and throughout the UAE. Duties to include, but not limited to, port clearance, picking, binning, scanning, quality related tasks, washing, window-tinting and polishing new vehicles.
* Ensuring all new vehicles supplied for PDI are washed and prepared according to the documented SOP and sufficient throughput maintained at all times.
* Carry out accessory fitment to new vehicles as per instruction, including window-tinting and Diamondbrite.
* Maintain a 100% damage-free record.Â Report all accident or incidents involving company property to Supervisor and QC Executive.Â Â Accurately maintain vehicle log books.
* Adhere to company Quality SOP for driving and handling new vehicles. Ensure all new QC Initiatives are implemented and followed at all times.
* Ensure you present yourself in the required uniform or PPE at all times. Conduct yourself in an appropriate manner with both internal and external customers.
* Train your team to carry out all duties in the correct manner and as per company SOP. Conduct and document on-the-job refresher training for all team members (minimum twice a year).
* Control and organize your team to ensure maximum vehicle throughput for all activities whilst adhering to SOP instructions.
To apply for this role you should have the following skills, experiences and qualifications:
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience: Matriculation passed, 4 years work experience, Class 3 Driving License, 1 year experience driving class 3 vehicles and / or new vehicle preparation
Job-Specific Skills: Knowledge of basic automotive maintenance procedures and vehicle preparation processes.
Behavioural Competencies: Leadership, Team work and Time Management skills
About the Company
Established in the 1930\\'s, the Al-Futtaim Group initially operated as a trading enterprise. Rapid development throughout the 1940\\'s and 50\\'s saw it establish itself regionally as an integrated commercial, industrial and services organisation, positioning itself one of the leading business houses in the lower Gulf region. Today, it operates collectively over 40 companies bearing the Al-Futtaim name, dominates many market segments in the UAE, and has expanded its sphere of operation to include Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Egypt.
The Group comprises a diverse range of strategically positioned operating subsidiaries and associate companies, structured to give the Al-Futtaim Group the flexibility and versatility to keep ahead of local competition while keeping pace with the ever-evolving global business scenario. The Groups continued investment in world-class systems technology is clear evidence of its commitment to maintain leading edge performance and service delivery.
The success of the Al-Futtaim Group can be attributed to a business approach that combines the ability to change with the traditional values of integrity, service and social responsibility that define its core business philosophy. This, linked with the Groups belief in decentralisation, gives the heads of the operating companies a high degree of functional autonomy and authority, providing the Group with essential flexibility, and individual employees a clearly defined work culture and sense of responsibility.