Job description / Role
• Operating duties of the WTP’s in compliance with codes, standards, and regulations.
• To fill in all required reports/returns neatly and return to Admin Officer in the correct time allocated.
• Must maintain the highest levels of hygiene when carrying out works.
• Must adhere to all Company and Departmental SOP’s at all times.
• Must maintain high levels of Health and Safety at all times paying particular attention to the Risk Assessments and Method Statements (RAMS).
• Must report any faults identified to the WATSAN Admin Officer as soon as possible.
• Technical or vocational certification in Water Treatment Plants operation.
• Knowledge of industry safety practices – knowledge of water quality analysis an advantage.
• At least 3 - 5 years working ‘hands-on’ as a WTP Operator.
• Must be able to communicate clearly and accurately in English.
About the Company
RA International is a major force within the remote site and developing country support services sector. We have many years experience of providing government institutions, United Nations, NGOs, and major multinationals with all the services they need to quickly establish and maintain sites in Post-Conflict, the Oil and Gas, and Mining and Minerals industries.
We pride ourselves in our commitment to getting the job done, as quickly and effectively as possible. Here's some fast facts:
• Our Company Headquarters are in Dubai, UAE, with offices and projects in Afghanistan, Sudan, Southern Sudan, Kenya and Chad • We currently employ over 1000 international and national staff • The company was founded in 2003 as part of the Duncan-Narfeldt Group Ltd • RA International draws on 40 years experience in project management and support services in post-conflict environments and remote locations worldwide.
RTC-1 Employment Services
Power Operator (Refinery Plant)
|Abu Dhabi||21 Mar|
Control Room Operator
|Abu Dhabi||5 Apr|
Pipeline Operator (Plant Operations / Maintenance)