Job description / Role
The purpose of this role is to Support the Wealth Management Team and the Relationship Managers with providing excellent customer service to the Wealth Management clients.
• Reconcile and validate trade capture and day trading activity in timely and accurate manner
• Assist in resolving trade discrepancies caused from trade failures
• Develop standard processes to route customer queries to correct department for timely resolution
• Run daily risk checks and accordingly generate risk reports
• Coordinate with front office and other support teams, locally and globally, to address trade related enquiries and issues
• Monitor dealing/trading to identify/escalate potential unusual activity
• Assist in booking new trades from term sheets obtained from Front Office Staff
• Prepare and deliver end-of-day P&L and pricing statements to senior management
• Work with trade product and market groups to provide accurate and appropriate trade information to customer in a timely manner
• Maintain integrity and confidentiality of all trade related data
• Coordinate with sales persons and clients to resolve any post trade and settlement issues
• Provide excellent and outstanding customer service
• Actively follow and promote all safety and security policies and ensure that fellow employees and visitors are doing the same so as to ensure a safe and secure workplace for all.
• Bachelor degree or above in Accounting, Economics, Finance or a related discipline
• Three to five years of relevant experience required, ideally in the asset management industry
• Strong knowledge of the operations function, regulations and guidelines Language fluency in both written and spoken English
• Strong organizational, communication, analytical, attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Knowledge and understanding of derivatives, equities, fixed income, funds, ETFs equities related securities and FX, ideally in global and emerging markets products
• Demonstrable risk and controls awareness and ability to apply this to the operating environment
• Preferable system knowledge - Bloomberg
• Proven track record of implementing change and managing through difficult circumstances
• Advanced computer literacy with proficiency in Microsoft Office products, Excel VBA skills preferred
• Self-starter, motivated and ability to implement tasks and projects with minimal supervision
• Team player with good interpersonal skills who fosters team spirit in a global setting
• Holder of any of the following licences: CFA, CISI, FRM or any equivalent certification
About the Company
Abu Dhabi-based ADS Securities provides sophisticated forex, bullion and commodities trading solutions to institutional and professional investors.
Current clients include global and regional hedge funds, central banks, asset managers, market-using banks, other non-bank financial institutions and qualified trading professionals.
ADS Securities is the fastest growing Middle East based trading platform which brings together excellence in technology, world class liquidity and international standards of service to provide traders with exceptional spreads and prices.
Located in a stable and resilient marketplace, with a high level of capitalisation, ADS Securities is developing a new and dynamic forex market. Leveraging its relationships with tier 1 primary brokers and liquidity provides and by bringing in regional liquidity, ADS Securities is extending the trading hours of the major markets – bridging liquidity flows from the far-east to Europe, maintaining spreads and prices for 24/7 investors.
Senior Treasury Analyst - Front Office
Senior Treasury Analyst - Back Office
Team Leader, Treasury and Investment Operations - CBDRS
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
Senior Relationship Manager - Commercial Banking
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
|Abu Dhabi||24 Jul|