Job description / Role
The Relationship Manager will be primarily responsible to develop a portfolio of clients and generate businessvia the ADS Wealth Management range of products. Focusing on a set region, the Senior Relationship will introduce the ADS Wealth Management offering to UHNW clients and develop further business and increase awareness of the company’s offering, whilst leveraging off all of the products offered by the ADS Securities business as a whole.
With at least 8 years of experience in sales or relationship management roles in Private Banking and/or Wealth Management, the Senior Relationship Manager will have an in-depth understanding of the Private Banking Investment products including Foreign Exchange, Commodities, Structured Products, Fixed Income, Futures and Investment Mandates.
Reporting to the Head of Wealth Management, the Senior Relationship Manager will be part of a Wealth Management team organized by region and he/she will be responsible to help drive sales and PnL generation for the business whilst mentoring and developing other members of staff.
• Must have existing portfolio and/or current UHNW wealth management clients
• Engage in all sales activities and be an ambassador for the company – this person will be active on sales accounts and will be an active volume producer
• Research new market opportunities
• Map out potential customers & competitors
• Contact and qualify leads
• Contact and conduct initial follow-ups on sales prospects
• Provide status reports to management on overall sales and activities
• Set up and coordinate client meetings and conferences
• Update all sales activity in company CRM on timely basis.
• Actively follow and promote all safety and security policies and ensure that fellow employees and visitors are doing the same so as to ensure a safe and secure workplace for all.
• Other job duties, as directed.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor Degree or Equivalent
• 10+ years’ experience in an Investment Banking position.
• Solid and international employment history.
• Track record of generating business via a range of Investment Banking and Capital Market products.
• A result driven individual and have excellent communication skills in English
About the Company
Abu Dhabi-based ADS Securities provides sophisticated forex, bullion and commodities trading solutions to institutional and professional investors.
Current clients include global and regional hedge funds, central banks, asset managers, market-using banks, other non-bank financial institutions and qualified trading professionals.
ADS Securities is the fastest growing Middle East based trading platform which brings together excellence in technology, world class liquidity and international standards of service to provide traders with exceptional spreads and prices.
Located in a stable and resilient marketplace, with a high level of capitalisation, ADS Securities is developing a new and dynamic forex market. Leveraging its relationships with tier 1 primary brokers and liquidity provides and by bringing in regional liquidity, ADS Securities is extending the trading hours of the major markets – bridging liquidity flows from the far-east to Europe, maintaining spreads and prices for 24/7 investors.