Job description / Role
• To provide to clients a full range of Banking as well as Wealth Management products. To develop long-term relationships with the clients by preparing investment strategies to help them achieve their financial goals, offering advice and information on various investments to guide them in managing their portfolios in line with Citi Views. Offer products to help clients make informed decisions.
• Generate growth in AUM and revenue streams that will ensure delivery of the financial plan and achievement of the business objectives through effective client acquisition and management of portfolio of clients.
• To achieve individual targets against Key Performance Indicators, including revenue targets, to grow client base, AUM and account profitability while maintaining a high standard of service quality.
• To perform KYC / AML reviews, including High Net worth Individual’s annual reviews & Due Diligence reviews in a timely manner and in meeting the standards in substance.
• Maintain satisfactory Control & Compliance environment with full adherence to all laws and regulations and Citigroup Policies and Procedures.
This role will provide exposure to a truly global Wealth Management platform and therefore an opportunity to increase knowledge in Wealth Management products and processes. The role provides for growth in seniority as well as potential to branch off into related job functions. Citi, as an organization, provides excellent opportunities for long term career growth along a broad path. experienced financial services sales person will deepen their client relationship and sales skills related to local banking
• To be successful in this role you will come with 7- 10 years of experience in wealth management in a financial services company advising on a wide range of products.
• Strong knowledge of financial products and services, financial markets and economic environments.
• Ability to manage portfolios, deliver to Key Performance Indicators in a regulated environment and source new business through one’s own initiative
• University degree in a related area. Post-graduate qualifications in Finance or Economics or in Business Administration (MBA) will be an added advantage.
• Nationals with the requisite qualifications will be given preference
• Language: English is a must; fluent Arabic (verbal and written) will be given additional preference
• Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
• Sales/Relationship Management skills
• Good presentations and networking skills
• Strong negotiating and influencing skills
• Communication skills (both oral and written) in English. Knowledge of local language will be an added advantage.
• Client service orientation.
About the Company
Citi works tirelessly to provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial services and products. We strive to create the best outcomes for our clients and customers with financial ingenuity that leads to solutions that are simple, creative and responsible. Citi has been present in the Middle East and North Africa since 1955 and conducts business in 16 countries in MENA of which 12 have in-country presence. It offers full scale corporate and investment banking services in Egypt, UAE, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Lebanon, Jordan, Tunisia, Morocco, Algeria and Pakistan and maintains a representative office in Iraq. Citi's institutional capabilities in the region include Treasury & Trade Solutions, Corporate & Investment Banking, Capital Markets Origination, Global Markets and Islamic Banking.
Present in the United Arab Emirates since 1964, when the bank opened its first branch in Dubai, Citi has been known ever since for delivering excellence while consistently bringing world-class banking products and services to the local market. Citibank, the consumer banking arm of Citi, is currently a major player in the UAE's credit card market and a leading provider of Wealth Management and Consumer Credit services. Citibank's branch network in the UAE includes and a network of 60 ATMS located at various commercial centers across the UAE.