Job description / Role
• Work closely with Development Team to both develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
• Produce project estimates during sales process, including expertise required, total number of people required, total number of development hours required, etc.
• Convert raw images and layouts from a graphic designer into CSS/CSS3/XHTML/HTML themes.
• Determine appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations to stakeholders.
• Communicate to the stakeholders with efficiency and accuracy any progress and/or delays. Engage in outside-the-box thinking to provide high value-of-service to stakeholders.
• Alert colleagues to emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate them into operations and activities.
• Develop innovative, reusable Web-based tools for the company.
• Manage all websites, web servers and database servers owned by employer / company.
• Make changes in software code and design in existing websites and applications.
• Read and interpret threats and events in webserver logs and recommend solution and / or preventive measures.
• Develop and maintain website for employer's / company's clients wherever required.
Expertise in following:
• LINQ / PL SQL
• Familiar with Microsoft SQL Server and MySQL
• Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
• Relevant qualifications in software development field.
• At least 5 years in software development
• Should be able to efficiently communicate and work with team members
About the Company
SFM is specialised in company formation and administration. With offices in Geneva, the seychelles, Dubai and Hong Kong, SFM is a world's market leader in corporate services.