Job description / Role
Our Client . is looking for a qualified Web Content Manager to join the Marketing team in the GCC Cluster, based in Dubai. Reporting to Manager Web Activation, As Web Content Manager, you will be supporting Smoke Free Products websites in the GCC markets, specifically Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and Bahrain. As a Content Manager, you will play a crucial role in shaping our online presence and ensuring an exceptional user experience.
- Sales Force Commerce Cloud Expertise: proficiency in Sales Force Commerce Cloud (SFCC) to update, publish and optimize content. Configure new and update existing products. Or similar experience of working with other CMS.
- SEO and Web Analytics: implement SEO strategies to improve website visibility. Monitor and analyze web traffic and user behavior using analytics tools.
- Web Design Basics: possess fundamental knowledge of web design principles and best practices.
- UX/UI Understanding: collaborate with designers and developers to enhance the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) of the website.
- Development Collaboration: work closely with developers to ensure the successful integration of new website components and features.
- Figma and Prototyping: experience in Figma and other prototyping software to assist in the design and development process.
- A/B testing expertise: understanding of basic principles of A/B testing and experience of working with various A/B testing tools like Optimizely, Kameleoon, Adobe Target.
- University degree in Business, Engineering, (Digital) Marketing, Technology or related field.
- A proven background of managing web content,
- Well versed in digital marketing technologies, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and on-site Marketing
- Experience and/or understanding working with Salesforce (Commerce Cloud, SFMC).
- Attention to detail and a commitment to quality.
- Solid knowledge of market culture, online customers' behavior, online and data trends.
- Fast learner, curious and outward looking.
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions