Job description / Role
• Software Engineering
• Contract-New client
We are looking for an outsource qualified Web Designer/Front-End Developer to expand our team, who is motivated to combine the art of design with programming.
• Collaborate with company designers to implement the graphical design to UI/UX
• Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Create websites based on templates
• Thoroughly test your work on multiple browsers and mobile devices
• Collaborate in concept development and design ideation cross-functionally to help define a creative strategy
Skills and Experience
• 6+ years of relevant working experience
• Strong skills in HTML5, CSS3,
• Experience using CSS preprocessors (SASS, LESS)
• Developing interactive designs
• 4+ years of working experience with Bootstrap
• Experience using client-side Frameworks/Libraries like Vue.js Angular, React is a plus
• Responsive design principles
• Experience using Photoshop, Illustrator or similar software
• Familiarity with Leader dashboard principles
• Arabic and English Language skills are a must
About the Company
In a world where technology and processes are constantly changing, there is a need to find talented professionals, who are up to the challenge. TASC Outsourcing is a leading talent management company delivering unmatched high-quality people solutions.
Our current roster of talent is over 3,500 strong, comprising 70 nationalities in 75 job functions across various sectors. We strongly believe in our values of agility, reliability, quality, respect and collaboration. We dedicate a team of specialists who understand the unique staffing requirements of specific sectors, connecting the right people with the right opportunity and creating value for both employer and employee.
This is exactly the reason why we have become one of the most preferred talent providers in the UAE for IT, Retail and FMCG, Banking and Finance, as well as Corporate and Back-Office Support.
Del Monte Foods (U.A.E) FZE
Web Developer/Graphic Designer
Full Stack Developer
Right Calibre Executive Search