Job description / Role
At AMS we are continuously looking for team players with can-do attitudes. Are you motivated by being part of a team that is helping with the regeneration of nations? We have the right opportunity for you!
The WEB DEVELOPER is responsible for designing, coding and modifying web solutions, websites, web portals, from layout to function and according to clients and AMS business specifications. Strive to create visually appealing web solutions that feature user friendly design, clear navigation, quality and a competitive edge.
The culture and ethos of the role is directed towards high quality development, excellent project management skills and outstanding customer service.
Responsibilities will include but will not necessarily be limited to:
• Develop and maintain internal and external web solutions as directed by the Project Manager.
• Creation of site layout/user interface from provided design concepts by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
• Perform updates and web solution implementation.
• Stay abreast of advances in technology.
• Placement and layout of web site pages including proofreading customer provided content.
• Providing professional and cost-effective recommendations.
• Development of robust and user-friendly web-based applications.
• Design and creation of relational database schemas.
• Design create and program SQL Server databases per project needs.
• Application/Framework design as needed.
• Specifications, requirements and overall data gathering.
• Routine daily monitoring and maintenance of existing web solutions.
• Member of the Change Advisory Board (CAB) and attend CAB meetings.
• Take ownership of daily project needs and communications.
• Communicate project status and deliverables with managers.
• 3+ years of rapid development, proven experience in web programming.
• Experience in the automotive industry is preferred.
• Proven knowledge of infrastructure, technology, and ERP systems.
• Demonstrated troubleshooting and problem analysis skills.
• Proven experience in effectively managing a diverse set of software development teams, working on multiple projects.
• Proven knowledge of software development life cycles.
• Demonstrated ability in planning, time management, communication, decision-making, presentation, and organizational skills.
About the Company
AMS brings expertise, innovation and service excellence across a broad range of mission solutions providing resilient, long-term and cost-effective support to Government, Humanitarian and Commercial Organizations.
AMS works closely with clients, enabling them to meet evolving mission sustainment requirements, technical training solutions, supply chain and logistical needs; ensuring the highest standards of performance and mission readiness is achieved in rapidly changing and difficult environments.
Our current operations extend across the Middle East, Central Asia and Africa. With a workforce of more than 3,600 members, we currently operate across more than 60 countries. AMS's highly experienced team of professionals is dedicated to securing success for customers while upholding the highest standards of compliance, quality and integrity across all our operations.