Job description / Role
• The Website Content Writer will work alongside our Singapore content writers and social media manager to develop original, authoritative, practical content for our website, social media, and other marketing platforms.
• The content will cover subjects including global economics, international trade, foreign investment laws, global banking, international accounting, and tax matters, business set up and licensing in countries around the world.
• It will be researched and written in a way that appeals to international business people, entrepreneurs, and large organizations, and which sets us apart from our competitors.
• The Website Content Writer will also play a key role in advancing our firm’s Thought Leadership strategy, and this will involve interviewing our business owner, regional CEOs and Client Relationship Officers from time to time.
• The role reports into the CEO Europe & Middle East as well as the Business Website Department Director in Singapore.
AED 8,000 to 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Our ideal candidate (Skills, experience, and personality)
• Degree in Journalism or Communications or related field would be ideal.
• At least five years’ relevant professional experience in a copywriting/reporting role, spanning at least three years with each historical employer.
• Has an excellent command of English, with both written and oral communication skills.
• Basic understanding of SEO.
• Outstanding research skills and an ability to filter in useful, accurate material.
• Great time management skills, including the ability to re-prioritize at short notice.
• Ability to produce a clean, clear copy.
• Confident, independent thinker requiring minimal supervision and can learn fast.
• Someone with a fine eye for detail.
• Someone who can review colleagues’ work and offer constructive feedback.
• Someone who is full of ideas, and who will quickly understand our business and target audience.
• Is a solutions-orientated professional with project and people management experience.
• Is a professional with a strong understanding of the corporate environment, involved in:
- Teaching junior staff members how to reach important company goals and
- Successfully leading communication with various departments and branches of Healy Consultants Group PLC.
• Because these languages are in short supply in our Dubai office, candidates fluent in at least one additional language, including:
- Russian or
- Arabic will be favorably viewed.
• Is a multi-tasker with strong time-management skills.
• Is disciplined with high professional standards.
• Works well in a fast-paced, dynamic, multi-cultural team
• Meticulous, possess an analytical, inquisitive mind and a good team player.
About the Company
Healy Consultants assists international clients with company incorporation all around the world, global corporate bank account opening, nominee director services, accounting and tax planning services, business advisory services, legal solutions, industry specific expert solutions to support the startup and operation of their businesses.
Our firm has comprehensive experience in setting up legitimate, tax efficient financial structures and also provide fast solutions (turnkey solutions). Our consultants have extensive knowledge and experience in the registration of offshore companies in Asia and all other international jurisdictions.
Healy Consultants' corporate support services, such as virtual office and nominee director/shareholder services, auditing services, international immigration services assist clients to maximise the efficiency of their international business operations.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Social Media & Content Manager (Digital Agency)
Right Calibre Executive Search
RTC-1 Employment Services
Ecommerce Content Writer
Right Calibre Executive Search