Job description / Role
About the Client:
A leading oil and gas company in UAE.
• Overall responsible for geological representation on site during drilling operations
• Supervise geological operations and various well data acquisition and actively participation in critical decisions through interpretation of all available data
• Supervise geological service company personnel and ensure all equipment’s provided by contractor are in line with the program and contract and identify and evaluate drilling hazards
• Execute on site decision to initiate coring, intermediate logging, continuation or halting drilling at casing points etc. after seeking approval
• Contribute to any Geology Operations activity, well program preparation, SQM, experience feedback, write up of operating procedures, company and contractors facility visits
• Witness operations and communicate all issues ensuring safe optimized decision for data acquisition. Compile and update documents, reports, logs related to well monitoring and geological operations
• Male, 65 years old and below
• Bachelor’s degree in Geology
• Minimum of 10 years’ broad Oil & Gas experience with minimum 5 years’ Middle East or UAE experience in the same role
• Strong experience in well-site operations, well-site planning, such as production of drilling programmes and all pre-spud activities, follow-up during the drilling phase, and post-drilling activities
• Open to overseas candidates
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.