Job description / Role
• High level of analytic capability; driving data driven decisioning through both reading and interpreting data as well as analyzing and building reports
• Possess a global mindset and demonstrated experience operating internationally across large, highly matrixed organizations.
• Able to leverage interpersonal skills to establish effective relationships with a broad variety of stakeholders and partners.
• Able to define goals and metrics, develop actionable plans and manage work to achieve desired outcomes.
• Ability to operate with a sense of urgency and prioritize work on an autonomous basis.
• Acts as a catalyst for formulating a cooperative environment to achieve a common purpose; actively puts forward ideas and solutions to help the organization operate more efficiently and effectively.
• Work within various time constraints to meet critical business needs, while measuring and identifying activities performed and ensuring supply and demand requirements are always met.
• Minimum 3-5 years of IT disciplines in Program Management
• Strong financial management experience.
• Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on MS Excel
• Self-motivated and detail oriented
If you are interested in this position, please click the APPLY NOW button for immediate employment consideration.
We regret that due to volume of response, we can only contact initial successful applicants. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, then your application has been unsuccessful.
Adecco Middle East is an Equal Opportunities Employer based in Dubai and Abu Dhabi and offers HR solutions for Permanent Recruitment, Emiratization, Executive Search, IT Outsourcing, Temporary Staffing, Visa and Payrolling, PRO services, Adecco Onsite, Assessment Center and Global Mobility business. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland and powered by nine global brands: Adecco, Adia, Badenoch & Clark, General Assembly, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Pontoon, Spring Professional and Vettery.
About the Company
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading talent advisory and solutions company. We proudly make a difference in the working lives of 3.5 million people every year. Our culture is entrepreneurial and inclusive, and we are united by our passion for making a difference in the world of work. We work with over 100,000 organizations in 60 countries, enabling their success. We have 35,000 people working with us across more than 60 countries and territories.
Adecco has been rapidly growing in the Middle East since 2008, developing a substantial footprint throughout the region. We work across 250 different clients, Adecco has more than 62 full time employees, working in 4 offices, servicing all countries across the GCC region. We offer Temporary Staffing, Permanent Placement, Executive Search, Assessments, Visa And Payroll, Outsourcing, PRO Solutions customised as per client requirements. Adecco Middle East Head Office is based in Dubai with a branch at Abu Dhabi.