Job description / Role
Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
As our Workplace Technology Senior Associate, you will lead the resolution of incidents and requests into the Workplace Technology team, ensuring that all customer interactions are dealt with at the first touch and are right first time.
What you'll be doing
- Assisting the Workplace Technology Team Lead with monitoring the call queue, prioritising & keeping VIP users updated, reconciling user accounts, etc.
- Maintain compliance with the agreed service & change deliverables as well as risk & security policies and procedures.
- To own the progress of the call from inception to resolution and keep customers informed of the progress of their reported incident and requests.
- Ensure that incidents and requests are handled according to Workplace Technology Services SLA's.
- Guarantee that the end to end ownership of issues is managed to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Mentoring other Workplace Technology Engineers in the team, acting as an internal escalation point and coach to junior members of the team.
- Manage your Stakeholders to ensure the provision of first class user support
- Maintain a close working relationship with other operational support teams within Service Operations
- Prioritise & escalate problems based on the business impact and reported problems.
- Regularly report the current status of the Workplace Technology Services and support status.
- Identity and pursue new ways to improve the efficiency and performance of the Workplace Technology team.
- Work on call as part of a rota when required.
What you'll need to succeed
- You're a passionate Senior Workplace Technology Engineer, whose main goal is to deliver a premier service to the wider business. Customer service is paramount to its success, and you strive to maintain a high bar.
- Proficient with Service Now, Windows, Office 365, Outlook and AD to receive, log and resolve calls made to our internal IT Service Desk.
- Experience in creating and maintaining Process Documentation
- Apple Device support skills including Mac's, iPhone's, iPads and Mac Infrastructure
- An appreciation of the wider technologies provided and supported by other teams within the company.
- Proven experience performing 1st/2nd line support within a Service Desk Environment
- Knowledge of ITIL Foundation
- Exceptional written and verbal skills
- A structured and efficient method to working
- Ability to communicate to all levels of the business when discussing issues & functions of the Workplace Technology Team
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.