Job description / Role
Swisslinx Middle East is working closely with a client who are a leading multinational Engineering company.
- To lead in the allocations of Job flow within the workshop.
- To Make sure all supplies are ordered for each job.
- To check job estimates.
- Communicate daily on progress on each job.
- Manage staffing for each individual job.
- Offer technical advice on jobs when required.
- Support team in implementing HSE standards
- Manage and follow up on customer satisfaction
- Middle East Experience is essential
- Proven experience of supervising workshop teams within the construction and engineering trades for at least 8 years
- Fluent in English
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Able to obtain a clean UAE driving license
- Degree Educated is an advantage
- Computer Literate
About the Company
Swisslinx Middle East is a leading executive search firm in the region. We specialise in recruitment solutions, talent acquisition and career advice across a wide range of markets within the financial services sector.
We are located in the heart of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) which gives us unrivalled access to onshore Middle Eastern clients and candidates. We also partner with clients in London, Zurich, Geneva, Zug, Frankfurt and Paris and have been instrumental in establishing onshore Middle Eastern and Emerging Market teams.
We believe in building long-term relationships with our clients helping them develop successful, sustainable businesses. Transparency, trust and discretion drive the way in which we mediate between clients and candidates and ensure we consistently deliver results.