Job description / Role
- Built tows by handling lines and cables to tie and untie barges and boats
- Performed scheduled vessel maintenance, cared for tools and equipment, and performed general housekeeping duties as assigned by their supervisor
- Adhered to company safety policy and procedures, environmental rules and governmental regulation
- Work under the supervision of the Captain or the Deckhand's immediate supervisor
- 2 to 3 years work experience
- Good communication skills
- With valid Seaman's Book
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED2,000.00 per month, Stay In, Yearly Ticket and Medical Insurance
About the Company
After completing his engineering studies in the U.S. in 1971 Mr. Abdullah Ahmed Almoosa laid the foundation of the Group through an architectural engineering firm. It is now grown into a leading family owned diverse business group as one of the top ten leading family owned groups of Dubai. The Group is more popularly known as ARENCO GROUP from its architectural practice which carries that name.
The Group’s diverse business interests include:
An architectural engineering consultancy and interior design practice Real estate leasing of owned premium apartments, villas, commercial offices, warehousing, staff accommodation, etc. throughout Dubai Hotel apartments operations of owned assets Furniture trading Car rental and leasing Laundry operations Manufacture of mattresses, beds Manufacture of energy saving lamps Joinery operations
Over four decades of experience and a qualified team of experts enable the A. A. Al Moosa Group to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.