Job description / Role
- Ensure all quality control checks and tests are instigated, with records maintained and available as required for foundation acceptance, grout release, vessel closure, mechanical & piping equipment acceptance, skid package inspection, pump installation etc., all in accordance with Project ITP, method statements and project specifications.
- Coordinate with all necessary disciplines to ensure package equipment is installed and hooked up in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure efficient use of specialist vendor representatives, arranging and coordinating Client witness as required in accordance with the Project construction schedule.
- Ensure all quality control checks and tests are instigated, with records maintained and available as required for underground metallic and non - metallic checks, pre and post-test checks, hydrostatic testing, flushing and drying, safety relief valve installation etc., all in accordance with Project ITP, method statements and project specifications. Where applicable supervise test equipment calibration.
- Identify the Construction sequence on a system by system, area by area basis, all scheduled to produce logically planned work completions for Project requirements.
- Lead the develop and Review of method statements for discipline construction activities to ensure workforce co-ordination and integration has been considered and all the project Quality and HSE requirements have been complied with.
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of construction supervisors and/or engineers within assigned areas.
- Routinely study, check, review and validate the discipline scope of work against the appropriate Contract Requisition to ensure the correctly interpret and comply with the latest revision AFC drawings, quantities, and specifications.
- Bachelor’s Degrees in mechanical and piping or construction management
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in Oil and Gas industry specifically large construction projects, with thorough knowledge on various safety regulations, standards, procedures
- Good knowledge of codes and standards related to Mechanical and Piping discipline, ASME B31.3 is mandatory.
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
Pipeline Supervisor - 6 Year Project
RTC-1 Employment Services
ETST Metal Contracting LLC
|Saudi Arabia||13 May|
Ark In Interio