Job description / Role
Guildhall is working with one of The Worlds Leading Oil & Gas Contractors that is about to begin work on a 2 Billion USD Central Processing Facility (CPF) in Uganda. When complete in this project will cover the EPCC covering 6 oil fields and, at peak, will have 500 wells, on 30 well pads. A long term programme of works, we expect the duration to be 5 years minimum.
As part of this programme we have a requirement for an HSSSE Manager who will report to the Project Manager and will mainly work as the project HSSSE counselor and bridge the HSSSE management with requirements.
- Demonstrable knowledge and training in the ISO14001 and ISO45001.
- University degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years of direct experience in HSSSE management system activities
- Must have TOTAL Oil & Gas projects experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software.
- Adaptable to a cross-cultural work environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Work experience in African countries would be advantageous
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.