Digital techniques are more important than ever in the marketing industry. And with the growing use of digital comes a growing demand for employees who have the skills to employ these technologies strategically.
With our MSc Digital Marketing, you'll discover the tactical ways contemporary businesses use digital marketing. Our research-informed teaching will give you cutting-edge insight into new and up-coming developments in the industry.
- Learn to evaluate and manage market opportunities - and gain the skills for career options in a huge variety of enterprises.
- Understand how social media marketing and user-generated content contribute to success.
- Get an insight into important decision-making in digital marketing.
Who should take this course
Undergraduate degree with High 2:1 honours (i.e. overall average of at least 65% across all years of study). Some familiarity with data analysis/statistical software, such as Microsoft Excel or SPSS or similar software, is strongly recommended.
Courses are divided into modules. You will normally take modules totalling 180 credits.
You are required to take:
- Digital Marketing Strategy (15 credits)
- Digital Marketing Communications (15 credits)
- Digital Consumer Behaviour (15 credits)
- Marketing Analytics (15 credits)
- Research in Marketing (15 credits)
- Research Project (Dissertation) (60 credits)
In addition, you are required to take 45 credits from a range of optional modules, which may typically include:
- Social Media and Marketing (15 credits)
- Neuromarketing (15 credits)
- Online Retailing (15 credits)
- International E-Service Marketing (15 credits)
- Marketing & Sustainability (15 credits)
- B2B Marketing (15 credits)
- Brand Management (15 credits)
King's College London reviews the modules offered on a regular basis to provide up-to-date, innovative and relevant programmes of study.
Fees and funding
- Full time Home/EU fees:
About Course Provider
King's College London is one of the top 10 UK universities in the world (QS World University Rankings, 2018/19) and among the oldest in England.
King's vision is to make the world a better place, building on our history of pioneering research that has advanced and shaped modern life, such as: the discovery of the structure of DNA; research to better understand autism and develop life-changing therapies; informing air pollution awareness and policy; research that led to the development of radio, radar, television and mobile phones; and making maths available to the underprivileged. These are all ways that we are having a transformational impact on society.
Our intellectually rigorous teaching environment is coupled with a commitment to providing a rich and supportive student experience. We have more than 31,000 students (of whom nearly 12,800 are postgraduates, with 1,000 students enrolled in online masters courses) from 150 countries worldwide, meaning that students are part of a truly international community. Our 8,500 members of staff collaborate with students to help them get the most out of their degree. Many of our academics are also researchers working within and influencing their industries, meaning that students learn the latest thinking and understand its practical and contemporary relevance.
King's College London and Guy's and St Thomas', King's College Hospital and South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trusts are part of King's Health Partners. King's Health Partners Academic Health Sciences Centre (AHSC) is a pioneering global collaboration between one of the world's leading research-led universities and three of London's most successful NHS Foundation Trusts, including leading teaching hospitals and comprehensive mental health services.