This course takes the mystery out of how to organise and plan projects meet deadlines and keep the budget under control. Delegates will benefit by saving time and money through improved plans schedules and communications. This fast-paced hands-on course is specially designed to meet the and instant, project manager's needs. It provides basic project management (PM) principles and terms reinforced with a self checkquiz and an easy-to-use set of tools to help new managers plan and implement their projects. This course provides the opportunity for delegates to create tangible PM work products which are immediately usable to support their projects.
Who should take this course
Supervisors, project managers (or leaders) who want to improve their projectmanagement skills
- Introduction to Project Management
- What are ''projects''?
- Why project management?
- The project life cycle
- Influences on a project
- Key stakeholders
- Project management process groups
- Project manager responsibilities
- Project Initiation
- Understanding the role of senior management
- Needs Assessment
- Project selection - benefit/cost ratio
- Present value and net present value
- Building SMART objectives
- Project Planning
- Scope planning
- The work breakdown structure
- Estimating Schedule Planning
- Network Diagrams - CPM
- Speeding up the Schedule
- Project Management Planning Software
- Cost Planning
- Responsibility Matrix
- Resource Loading and Levelling
- Risk Planning
- Procurement Planning
- Communication and quality planning
- Project Implementation
- Developing the project team
- Organisations and team structures
- Managing change
- Managing Risk
- Performance reporting Reserves
- Assessing and monitoring project performance
- Earned value
- Sunk costs
- Project Closeout
- Scope verification and customer acceptance
- Administrative and contractual closure
- Transferring lessons learned to future project
About Course Provider
London Training for Excellence offer a wide range of training courses in London for organisations and individuals who wish to advance their skills and knowledge in the business world. With a great training centre in London, London TFE have everything that is needed to understand the basic needs of a business. Each course focuses on the ‘real-life’ issues a business could face and how to tackle them with ease.
London TFE have a team of enthusiastic leaders and instructors who share a passion for education and want to deliver that same passion to every individual who wish to take a business to succession. Each training courses London encourages individual to aim high and reach their full potential.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.