Job description / Role
Our team is currently looking to work with a Curriculum Development Operations Manager who is available to work on a project-based and freelance basis. The ultimate purpose of each of our projects is to help Higher Education Institutions effectively plan for, design and successfully translate their current in-person courses into engaging online programmes, using a blended learning approach.
As a Curriculum Development Operations Manager, we are open for you to take an active part in all stages of this transformation journey, depending on your area of expertise as well as your own professional development interests.
Your primary responsibility will be content development consultancy, its transformation, innovation and source material selection. There will also be opportunities for you to interact with our leads and already-existing clients as well as work on the end-product development internally, accompanied by Subject Matter Experts and our e-learning partners. You will report directly to top-level Subject Matter Experts, Quality Assurance Experts and Executives to get their feedback on your work.
- Communicate with our clients to get a thorough understanding of curriculum objectives and institution needs.
- Conduct a detailed learner profile analysis with our Senior Curriculum Designers.
- Act as a primary digital point of contact with our clients in order to ensure the client’s expectations are met.
- Take active part in the sales process, proposal drafting and presentation.
- Shortlist the most relevant content for each curriculum and participate in the ideation stage of curriculum planning.
- Assist in the development of most effective assessment methods and measuring the effectiveness of the course.
- Coordinate Subject Matter Experts on design contributions.
- Organise digital resources for instructors to effectively incorporate them into the curriculum plan.
- Conduct independent research on learning methods and approaches that would be most effective for the needs and requirements of our clients.
- Develop bespoke recommendations for our clients and create plans to implement them in a range of different formats (visual, written and spoken).
You may also be called upon to publish leadership thought that aligns with our vision and positions EdScrib as an Industry leader to contribute to our online marketing strategy.
We are an expert in Content Development. This is the perfect opportunity to further enhance your existing skills and gain an in-depth understanding of how to manage large-scale curriculum content design projects.
We have varying client needs and budgets which determine the consultant's daily rate we are able to pay.
We are looking to onboard a broad spectrum of experience and educational experiences and are able to negotiate a rate that meets the expectations of both EdScrib and the consultant.
There is a possibility to become an Edscrib team member on a permanent basis, however, this will be based on your performance.
This is a remote and flexible opportunity that will not require you to relocate or travel.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have a 1st class university degree in Instructional Design or any other programme in Education. A University degree is essential for this job.
- Relevant experience in content writing, writing and education are an advantage.
- Have excellent communication and listening skills to receive and give actionable feedback.
- Feel comfortable working effectively in virtual teams.
- Be up to date with the latest content development strategies.
- Feel confident using digital editing software.
- Be flexible to engage in different tasks and stages of the curriculum design project delivery process.
- Demonstrate excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise tasks.
About the Company
We understand universities’ needs for always keeping course content and formats updated and upgraded. Together we refresh, renew and redevelop innovative curricula, modules and courses for Higher Education Institutions.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|