Job description / Role
- To provide generalist HR advice to Managers at all levels across the business
- To work alongside the current HR Advisor to support and advise Managers regarding any ER cases
- To develop appropriate training and development activity across all roles across the business
- To deliver training and produce relevant training material to ensure knowledge transfer is achieved
- Develop training aids such as manuals, handbooks and handouts
- Track, report and evaluate training outcomes
- Assist in the monthly collation of the training plans and providing appropriate commentary
- Collect and compile relevant training data
- To manage ad hoc projects, as assigned
- As per company policy
- Bs degree in human resource
- BS Degree in Human Resource or equivalent degree
- Previous experience of working in a HR Advisor capacity.
- Learning and development qualifications or associated experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills, which demonstrate a tactful, diplomatic approach.
- Must be confident to deal with people at all levels.
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.