Job description / Role
Office Coordinator - Administration Heathrow - Sales
- Provide and assist Sales Support tasks in preparation and collection of sales reports, revenue budget documentation
- Provide assistance to the (CM & DSM) as and when required for all activities within the domain of the job function,
- Manage all secretarial duties pertaining to (CM & DSM) in order to ensure timely completion of all requesting activities.
- Answer all incoming telephone calls for the concerned staff and deal with general enquiries in order to provide information to the requesting clients or form any other department personnel.
- Write general correspondences to issue memo and letters to all staff in office, dispatch all incoming and outgoing mail to the concerned staff and make sure that the correspondence reaches the right staff.
- Monitor on a daily basis and maintain up to date file management and its confidentiality for effective retrieval and perusal.
- Establishing and maintaining efficient office systems e.g. correspondence management, filing, template harmonization etc.
Coordination & Liaison Management
- Liaise & coordinate among the assigned station, Regional Office and HQ.
- Coordinate with local institutions and HQ departments in order to ensure that the new joiners receive all facilities required from the respective section.
- Coordinate with IT department at Head Office and follow up to ensure timely resolution of all technical issues at office
- Liaise with landlord - Oman air administration department personnel sat Head Office and follow up to ensure timely completion of all administrative and maintenance issue.
Stationery & office Equipment
- Monitor and maintain all office equipment’s, brochures & gadgets and coordinate with respective personnel in the office to issue - sort out all stationery and office equipment issue.
- Monitor the utilization level of all stationery, brochures & gadgets at office, forecast demand for supplies and raise the necessary requisition in the necessary ERP system
- Keep track of all promotional item’s to be distributed on order to make or stop surplus orders of promotional items for customer- visitor.
Ensure to keep track of contract agreement process involving sign up with 3 rd parties like hotels, lease companies, office rent, rental companies etc. from preparation of agreement to maintaining and renewal for effective retrieval and perusal by Senior Management.
- Fluent in English (Spoken & Written)
- Proficient in MS Office
- Organizational skills
- Very good communication and social skills
- High level of flexibility
- Pragmatic attitude
- Attention to details
- Experience in aviation terminology
Bachelor degree OR College Diploma holder in a related discipline OR Specialised certificate / License in the related field with Secondary School certificate and having 04 years of WY / Aviation experience in similar functions.Experiences preferably in a supporting / coordinating / secretarial function multicultural / international environment will be an advantage.
About the Company
Oman Air, the flagship company of the Sultanate of Oman's Civil Aviation sector, commenced operations in 1993. Starting off as a regional player, Oman Air, as Oman's national carrier has witnessed rapid growth in the last 14 years. Oman Air has played a major role in making Muscat a major traffic hub in the Middle East providing a fillip to commercial, industrial and tourism activities.
As a full-fledged commercial airline of Oman, Oman Air has striven to maintain high performance standards in all aspects of its operation. The Oman International Services was established in the year 1970 & later Oman Aviation Services was founded on 1981 to extend services to the other airlines in terms of cargo handling, ground handling etc.
The Oman Air fleet consists of most modern and fuel- efficient aircraft with aesthetically designed interiors. Ultra- modern in-flight service equipment is deployed onboard to improve safety and overall performance. Investment in new technology, planning and product innovation has propelled Oman Air to the forefront of the aviation industry.