Job description / Role
Quest Search & Selection is an international, award-winning, established Recruitment Consultancy with an impressive reputation for delivering middle and senior management appointments to a range of clients globally. Our core markets are IT, Retail, FMCG, Hospitality and Ecommerce.
We are currently looking for a Recruitment Resourcer who would be interested in joining our motivated and friendly team as we look to grow our business. We seek exceptional individuals to help place middle to senior level candidates. Your main role is to support our technology division (IT/HVAC/Automotive).
As the Recruitment Resourcer, your responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Resourcing and Contacting potential candidates
• Analyze, interpret, and fully understand the job opening/position requirements
• Review applications from advertisements and watchdog results from job boards
• CV Bank searching for all new candidates registered in the last 24 hours
• Database searches - including the following types of searching
• Advertise job vacancies through different online job boards and social networking platforms
Requirements for an Ideal Candidate (Recruitment Resourcer):
• Ability to work under pressure, multitask and self-motivate;
• Experience in recruitment resourcing is highly preferred;
• Confidence to understand candidates' backgrounds;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• The ability to build rapport and commitment with candidates at all levels
• Working hours will mirror our London Office's timings (Mon - Fri; 08:00am - 06:00pm GMT)
If you think you are qualified for the job, please hit apply and submit your most updated CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
About the Company
QS Quest Ltd - Your Middle East Recruitment Partner
QS Quest Ltd are a niche Recruitment Consultancy specialising in the placement of Construction & Engineering professionals into the Middle East. We deliver end to end recruitment for both client and candidate, with the ability to identify key Construction & Engineering professionals from all nationalities.
With a detailed knowledge of the local Middle East market, we have a proven track record of sourcing and delivering key staff for some of the regions most recognised Construction & Engineering projects.
Geographical areas covered are: Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Kuwait, Oman. Bahrain and Iran.