Human Resources roles are evolving and new skills and capabilities are needed in order to be successful. In an ever-changing world Human Resources professionals need to learn new methods and principles in order to understand how an effective HR system works and how to implement procedures to help colleagues function as a team. This mini MBA provides participants with a good overview of the key elements of an effective HR system and also supports them in developing the skills needed to succeed in Human Resources.
Who should take this course
HR Professionals. HR Managers. HR Business Partners. OD Managers Consultants.
- Introduction to Human Resource management
- Introduction to Human Resources Management
- Strategic Human Resource Management and the HR Scorecard
- Recruitment selection and interviewing
- Recruitment and placement Job Analysis
- Personal Planning &; Recruiting Employee
- Testing & Selection Interviewing Candidates
- Training and development
- Training and Development
- Training and Developing Employees
- Performance Management
- Performance Management and Appraisal
- Managing Careers
- Pay and Benefits
- Establishing Strategic Pay Plans
- Pay for Performance and Financial Incentives
- Benefits and Services
- Employee welfare and well-being
- Employee Relations
- Employee Health and Safety
- Managing Global Human Resources
About Course Provider
London Training for Excellence offer a wide range of training courses in London for organisations and individuals who wish to advance their skills and knowledge in the business world. With a great training centre in London, London TFE have everything that is needed to understand the basic needs of a business. Each course focuses on the ‘real-life’ issues a business could face and how to tackle them with ease.
London TFE have a team of enthusiastic leaders and instructors who share a passion for education and want to deliver that same passion to every individual who wish to take a business to succession. Each training courses London encourages individual to aim high and reach their full potential.