Job description / Role
• Develops management operating plans for all new rental and managed properties, including rent collection, legal action, fair and affirmative marketing, and compliance with budget and regulatory requirements.
• Ensures compliance with government programs including but not limited to ETPA, the Federal Low-Income Housing Tax Credit Program, State Low-Income Housing Credits, Tax Exempt Bond Financing, HOME, the Westchester County Rental Assistance Program and all others.
• Ensures rental of vacant units, lease renewals and tenant income certifications are completed accurately and in a timely manner. Coordinates agency response for the preparation of reports to Federal, State, local and private regulatory agencies.
• Works collaboratively with Director of Facilities to develop staffing plans and procedures to ensure adequate preventative, planned and emergency coverage of property needs.
• Works collaboratively with VP of Housing, VP of Finance and Director of Facilities to develop and monitor operating budgets.
• Fills in as needed for property managers
• Other duties as assigned
• Attractive Salary Package
• Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent, and a minimum of 5 years comparable supervisory experience in property management, housing program administration or other real estate industry background
• Experience should include administrative and business aspects of property management, knowledge of residential building systems, legal and regulatory processes and procedures re affordable housing
• Must demonstrate ability to communicate clearly- orally and in writing – and work well with a diverse team
• LIHTC and R.A.M. certification and experience with computerized property management systems required
• Driver’s license and car needed for field visits
• Real Estate Broker’s license a plus
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.