Job description / Role
• Oversee daily operation of factory outlet activities from pre-opening stage to operation in order to ensure the highest international standard of luxurious services
• Consult, strategic plan, discuss/?negotiate with brands for organizing and controlling factory outlet places that belong to the company.
• Responsible for all decision making following the stipulated laws and BOD instructions during operation
Accountability & responsibility
• Overseeing all aspects of factory outlet management with full P/L responsibility including but not limited to leasing, casual leasing, marketing, property management, collection, human resource management and customer service
• Prepare, review and adjust operational and capital expenditure budgets, as well as systems and processes, and to monitor performance against budget.
• Provide key inputs into development strategy, rental fee, tenancy agreement and shopping mall positioning, tenant fit out management.
• Oversee all the project tendering, planning and execution timeline to ensure the quality of suppliers and service providers.
• Plan and monitor the monthly action plan to achieve the key indicators set by the management including the footfall, occupancy rate, rental rate, collection and operating expenditure.
• Prepare and oversee the execution of CAPEX and OPEX budgets.
• Develop the standard operating procedures for departments and ensure that staff and contractors are trained accordingly and comply with SOPs.
• Ensure proper implementation of Business Continuity Plan, Evacuation Plan, Fitting Out Manual, Design Guidelines and Tenants Handbook.
• Coordinate with local, international consultancy agencies, for the purpose of shopping mall planning, leasing, operation, A&P and management of its portfolio
• Develop the Mall POS system to monitor the performance of the mall as well as the retailers to ensure high-end luxurious standard
• Oversee the development and implementation of the mall CRM system.
• Maintain good working relationship with relevant government departments and internal/ external stakeholders to ensure effective performance of the Mall.
• Over 10 years working in retail, general management in special shopping mall and at least 5 years of experience working in a General Manager position in premium factory outlet.
• Prefer candidates with experience of working in the West, Korea, Shanghai & Hong Kong.
• BA/BS in Business or relevant filed. MBA is a plus.
• Experience in managing full P&L, planning & budgeting
• Leadership and people management experience and excellent communication skills
• Ability to influence, collaborate and manage relevant strategic partners in large organizations.
• Strategic thinking and deployment ability
About the Company
For over 15 years Omni International Consultants has supplied high caliber personnel to the global Construction, Aviation, Banking, Logistics, IT, Hospitality, Healthcare, Oil/Gas & Manufacturing sectors.
We specialize in recruiting the highest quality, right-fit professional and have helped many candidates find their ideal opportunity.
Our Head Office is located in Bangkok, Thailand and we have 6 liaison offices located in the UK, Australia, UAE, India (Mumbai & Delhi) and Rayong, Thailand.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Chief Operations Officer - COO - Multidiscipline, Retail, Construction, Hospitality
Chief Executive Officer
Operations Director - Facility Management
Plant Manager/Production Manager