Job description / Role
My client is a leading contractor who are currently working on the construction of a new metro in Vietnam as well as the maintenance contract once it is operational. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced maintenance depot and workshop engineer for the following duties:
- Manage and support the coordination between depot manager and engineers
- Manage and support the coordination between technical manager, subsystems managers and engineers
- Write and submit documents necessary to gain acceptance for depot equipment
- Work with subsystems managers and engineers to create and obtain approval of documents such as o and m manuals, training plans, etc
- Monitor depot design interface and record progress against project plan
- Track and report on project activities such as depot design
- Candidates should have a proven background in mechanical and electrical maintenance and repair and servicing equipment and should a have a working knowledge of railway and metro depot and workshop equipment and installation.
- Candidates should have worked in the set up, planning and construction of railway depots and should have experience of creating and submitting technical documents to gain client approval such as technical design documents, test documents, method statements for installation and training.
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
Workshop Manager - Plant/Machinery
Maintenance Manager - Facilities Management Contract
Big Fish Recruitment
Maintenance / Facilities Management Head - Arabic Speaker
|Abu Dhabi||30 Jan|
Ali Bin Ali Group