Job description / Role
My client is a leading international construction company currently working in the construction of a new metro in Vietnam.They are currently looking to recruit a systems assurance/RAMS engineer for the following;
- Undertaking the Systems Assurance (SA) tasks, i.e. primarily RAMS, also overseeing EMC, Fire Safety and Software Assurance matters.
- Undertaking RAMS Analysis such as, System/subsystem Hazard Analysis, Interface Hazard Analysis, Operations and Support Hazard Analysis, FMECA, RAM Analysis & Prediction, and RAM Demonstration.
- Maintaining subsystem hazard logs and monitor close-out progress.
- Implementing subsystem safety reviews and gate reviews.
- Assisting and supporting the Project on both System and Subsystem levels for EMC tasks, Software Assurance and Fire Safety Engineering.
- Assisting the SA Manager with Project Hazard Management process implementation, including the management of Project Hazard Log, performing SA related audits, preparation of RAMS Reports/Safety Cases, System Safety Requirement Specifications and other System level SA documentations.
- Candidates should have a degree in engineering or science and should have a proven backrgound in working on mjor rail construction projects. Candidtes should have experience of systems assurance and RAMS engineering and all of the relevent standards.
- Candidates should have a degree in engineering or science and should have a proven background in working on major rail construction projects.
- Candidates should have experience of systems assurance and RAMS engineering and all of the relevant standards.
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration