Job description / Role
My client is a leading company who have the operations and maintenance contract for a new metro system in Vietnam when it is operational. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced training coordinator/manager for the operation and maintenance stages.
The role will include:
- To lead and review development and implementation of the training needs required to meet the project requirements during the phases of construction and installation, testing and commissioning and trial running;
- Review and assist with the development of the operational and maintenance manuals from which training documents will be derived
- To identify the resources required to fulfill the training required to meet the project requirements
- Create the training schedule and documents to allow project staff and O&M staff to be trained to meet the contract needs
- Develop and overall training plan
- work with subsystem managers to ensure necessary training is completed and competence certificates are issued
- support the creation of training documents and training programs
- Develop KPI's and tracking systems
- Assist if required in the recruitment of operational and maintenance staff
- support the identification of hazards in the railway environment and create abd overall safety training module
- Candidates should have a mechanical or electrical engineering background and must have proven experience of developing and implementing modern training plans within railway or metro environment.
- Candidates must have experience of developing and implementing training with in a safety critical environment should have understand and experience of modern railway operating procedures such as UK/EEC ROGS
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration