Wadi Adventure Careers
About Wadi Adventure
Wadi Adventure in Al Ain is the Middle East's first man made whitewater rafting, kayaking and surfing facility.
Al Ain, known as the "garden city" and birthplace of the UAE's most influential leaders, is now staking its claim as the Adventure Capital of the UAE. With world class facilities and a variety of activities, Wadi Adventure has become a regular weekend getaway for friends and families looking for adventure.
Located at the base of Jebel Hafeet near the grassy fields of the Green Mubazzarah, Wadi Adventure offers its guests a fun day out, and an experience of a lifetime!
What you'll find inside...
- The world's longest man made whitewater channels - a combined length of 1,2kilometers.
- The world's largest surf pool, perfect for beginners and advanced surfers.
- An aerial obstacle course, including 2-story airpark, zip line, climbing wall and giant swing.
- A family swimming pool and kid's splash area - heated in winter and chilled in summer.
- A family-friendly low ropes obstacle course - great fun for the kids.
- A fully stocked retail store with Wadi Adventure and other branded apparel.
- A variety of food and beverage outlets, serving freshly prepared food and drinks.
- The most unique corporate and event space to be found in the Middle East.
- Space and infrastructure to host world class events, competitions, and large groups.
Wadi Adventure is a subsidiary of Tamouh, and one of over 60 companies in the UAE Royal Group.