Job description / Role
As a Salesforce Support Engineer, you’ll work with our team of talented consultants to support Salesforce solutions for our client s across Salesforce platform.
• As a member of our team, you’ll help our users to solve their challenges via expertly designed Salesforce solutions that leverage both out-of-the-box functionality, including workflows and configuration, as well as custom-developed solutions utilizing Apex and the Lightning framework.
• Being both business-focused and tech-savvy, you’re able to understand the business requirements quickly and advise our clients on the appropriate Salesforce feature set.
• Keeping current on technology trends is important, so monitoring Salesforce releases and upcoming features is key.
AED 12,000 to 14,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Visa and medical insurance
Education and Years of Experience:
• Bachelor’s in Information Systems , Computer Science or equivalent work experience
• 4 year(s) of experience developing within the Salesforce Core Cloud ecosystem
Required And Desired Skills/Certifications
• Triage issues and tickets to determine if escalation to Engineering team is necessary for resolution
• Motivated mindset:
• Effectively meet or exceed SLAs, perform patches and roster reviews
• When ticket volume is low, evaluate automation opportunities to enhance existing efficiencies
• Provide support while having some background in development; no development required for current engagement, but review and evaluation of code is necessary
• Documentation maintenance
• Provide on-call support for customer as needed
• Utilize existing customer tools that include integrations among cloud-based and/or customized solutions necessary to resolve tickets
• Any 2 of the below certifications:
• Certified Salesforce Administrator
• Certified Salesforce App Builder
• Salesforce Platform Developer 1
• Knowledge of QA best practices and how they apply to the Salesforce platform
• Knowledge to manual and automated testing on the Salesforce platform
• Experience drafting testing plans for salesforce deployments
About the Company
Founded in 2001, Ultimate HR Solutions bears the market reputation of being a complete HR Services provider, precise and pro-active in locating and managing human resources. Our client-friendly process and human capital infrastructure allows us to service ever changing client requirements in an efficient and effective manner. With comprehensive experience servicing world-class clientele and top-caliber candidates across a wide spectrum of industries, we measure our success through our growing list of satisfied clients. UHRS started with humble beginnings as a preferred recruitment partner, and from there branched out into outsourcing/ contract staffing.
IT Support Engineer - Fresher
ManpowerGroup Middle East
ManpowerGroup Middle East
Technical Support Engineer
RTC-1 Employment Services
Senior QA Engineer